libstdc++ ignores --with-sysroot? [was: crosstool-0.28-rc13+ arm9 softfloat, sysroot success]

Dan Kegel dank@kegel.com
Thu May 27 00:33:00 GMT 2004

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
>>Nope.  I bet the libstdc++ developers just haven't cottoned on to
>>gcc's --with-sysroot configure option yet.
>

> Instead of cc'ing this list midway through a problem description,
> perhaps you could present a fully formed bug report?
>
> Such a beast would include:
>
> 1) your configure options
> 2) your source versions, operating systems, etc
> 3) expected behavior
> 4) observed behavior
>
> I suggest gcc bugzilla.

Sure (eventually).
I was just hoping somebody else had run into this, and
could pipe up with "Oh, yeah, we haven't really added --with-sysroot
support yet..."
- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com