[Patch] libstdc++/28080: <iosfwd>

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Sun Mar 11 01:43:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

on Linux, this tweak reduces the size of <iosfwd> by 40 KB, a rather
useful improvement, I think, considering how much the header is
"advertised" in the literature as being very small and convenient wrt
the stream headers (when applicable, of course).

At this point, I guess I will close the PR as fixed, further
improvements then considered proper enhancements.

Tested x86-linux without PCHs.

Paolo.