[v3] Remove noexcept mistakenly added to the unordered_* move cons

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Thu Sep 1 15:51:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

while working on libstdc++/50257 I noticed this recent mistake of mine:
given our current impl of the unordered containers, the move constructor
allocates memory, thus can certainly throw, similarly to deque, for
example. Also, I reordered the operations in the body of the move
constructor, because we weren't updating __ht._M_rehash_policy before
using _M_next_bkt on it.

Tested x86_64-linux, committed to mainline (the issue with the body of
the move cons exists also in 4.6.x, should be fixed there too, probably)

Thanks,
Paolo.