Re: Library/VM tests

> I have some tests that fall into this "other" catagory.
> I developed some test test cases for the reflection API
> for the Kaffe project but I think they really should but added
> to the mauve tests. Is this the kind of thing that is not covered
> under "libraries" tests?

My take on this is that all tests that can be put in the existing
mauve framework are "library" tests, and all tests that cannot or for
which it would be unreasonably cumbersome to do so are "VM" tests.
(I admit that's a somewhat coarse and loose definition.)
For the latter kind, the VM tests, I think starting up a VM and diffing
the output against the expected output is the most straightforward thing
to do.

	- Godmar