Re: KEYS

 FWIW, what I find counterintuitive is that if you say
KEYS="\!java. java.lang" it will do only java.lang,
but if you put the same lines in a file mauve-QUUX and
then say KEYS=QUUX it won't do anything.

The reason, I think, is that in the first case,
JDK1.0 and JDK1.1 are set, while in the latter case
you have to set them in the file.

	- Godmar