This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Sun JDK similarity testing
- To: "Koster, K.J." <K dot J dot Koster at kpn dot com>
- Subject: Re: Sun JDK similarity testing
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:40:15 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: "'Mauve'" <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <59063B5B4D98D311BC0D0001FA7E45220131399A@l04.research.kpn.com>
>>>>> ">" == Koster, K J <K.J.Koster@kpn.com> writes:
>> I'm helping to port the Sun JDK to FreeBSD. I understand that mauve is
>> targeting java spec compliancy testing and not Sun compliancy testing.
More or less. There isn't a clear focus -- big problem.
>> Are there other tests that I can run to check that our port is working?
If you're porting the JDK can't you get the JCK?
>> Are there any benchmarks that you could recommend?
There's always Volano.