Re: hwo mauve run in windows box

>>   public static final String srcdir = @SRCDIR@
>>   public static final String tmpdir = @TMPDIR@

>> Could somebody tell me what these two string substitue? how I can
>> runing in windows box?

The first string points to the directory holding the Mauve source code
(the top level directory).  The second one points to a directory where
temporary files can be made while running the test suite.

The existing framework is fairly Unix-specific.  It might be possible
to run it under Cygwin, but I've never tried.

Still, it should be possible to port Mauve to Windows fairly easily.
It is all Java code, and there should be few (if any) system
dependencies.

One approach would be to write your own test harness.  For libgcj we
wrote our own harness which interfaces with dejagnu a bit better.
Tom