Re: ClassTest on class.getClassLoader()

Another thing I notice is that in test_getClassloader
//Class obj2 = Class.forName("ClassTest");
Class obj2 =
Class.forName("gnu.testlet.java.lang.Class.ClassTest");

I wonder if you need to put all package name here. For
me, I need to put all package name here even I set the
classpath. And in JLS, it claims that for
Class.forName(), you need put fully qualified name.

Thanks.