Re: Source Contribution

>>>>> "Naum" == Gurevich, Naum <NGurevich@NETsilicon.com> writes:

Naum> My name is Naum Gurevich. I am a Principal Software engineer
Naum> with Net Silicon. We are using Mauve test. In process we
Naum> discover some missing tests or what seems to be a bug. I will
Naum> send my source code and comments in case that somebody want to
Naum> use them.

Thanks.
This test looks like it tests general runtime stuff and not any
particular class.  Right now we don't have a framework for doing that
in Mauve.  I think we ought to add one.  Mostly that just means
picking a new name for the test.  Any suggestions?

Tom