Re: Classpath X project

Nic> Does anyone on this list have anything to say about the possible
Nic> use of mauve to test javax code?

It is fine to do that.  Some day soon I'll be checking in some javax
tests myself.

Rules for checkins to Mauve are fairly lax.  We ask that people not
make major structural changes without bringing it up first, and that
people make a good effort to make sure that their tests conform to the
spec and not their particular implementation (though regression tests
for particular implementation bugs are fine).  We're pretty vague on
what exactly constitutes the spec.  We're also fairly liberal with
commit privileges.  I'd be happy to make an account for anybody
interested in writing tests.

Tom