DatagramPacketTest2

Hello mauve hackers,

I think the zero buffer length invalid receive data
test from
gnu/testlet/java/net/DatagramSocket/DatagramSocketTest2
is not correct. The test expects to see an
IOException, while the (1.4) spec says that receive is
supposed to block until something is received, and
truncate it if necessary.

I came accross it since it's the only test that just
plain hangs when I run it in both latest kaffe from
CVS, as well as with Sun's JDK 1.3.

best regards,

dalibor topic