Re: [Kissme-general] Re: Should I or not submit changes?

Hi,

On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 16:13, Andrew Haley wrote:
> If mauve wasn't such a pain to use and hack on I certainly would have
> contributed more to it.  Dejagnu, although horrible in its own special
> way, at least allows individual tests to be developed and used without
> needing the framework.

I was thinking of having very simple support for "output comparison"
tests. You write a bla/test.java class with a normal static main method
that just prints to System.out.println and there is a bla/test.out file
that contains the correct output of the test. The only drawback is that
when people explicitly use Testlet.check() it is much more clear what it
is they are precisely testing.

What things in DejaGNU do you like that should be supported in Mauve?

Cheers,

Mark