Re: java.io Directory Structure

>>>>> "Daryl" == Daryl Lee <dlee@altaregos.com> writes:

Daryl> I have recently signed up to complete the JDK 1.1 test suite
Daryl> for java.io.

Cool!

Daryl> I notice that, unlike most of the other packages, this one does
Daryl> not have a directory structure that has a one-to-one
Daryl> correspondence to the package classes.  Before I proceed, I
Daryl> would like to reconstruct the gnu/testlet/java/io directory
Daryl> along API lines.

What needs to be changed?

Maybe search the list archives and see if someone did this on purpose,
and what their reasoning was.

That said, it is fine with me.

Tom