Re: JDK 1.1 End of Life

The page also says:
"For developer requirements, all products that have completed the EOL transition period have moved to the Archive area."

You can still find the JDK 1.1 API there:
http://java.sun.com/products/archive/index.html

Daryl Lee wrote:
I have been working on the Mauve tests for the GNU Classpath project,
focusing on JDK1.1, java.io.  Today when I went to Sun's site
(http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.1/index.html) to read the
JDK 1.1 API specs on a particular package, I discovered that they have
taken the documentation offline, citing the "Sun End of Life Process."

Does someone have a link to a valid copy of the JDK 1.1 API they can send
me?