API Differences

Having completed the java.io JDK 1.1 tests, I am now ready to move on to
the 1.2 tests, but I need an efficient means of knowing the differences
between the two versions of the APIs.  Is there a tool I can use that will
identify exactly what needs to be tested?

An associated question has more to do with the mauve 'choose' script, which
looks more and more like Greek everytime I try to figure out how it works.
If I specify JDK1.2 in mauve-classpath, will it cause the selected JDK1.0 and
JKD1.1 tests to be run as well as any JDK1.2 tests I create?  (Please say
yes!)  A corollary question is, "What is the difference between the 'uses:'
declaration in mauve tests and the standard Java 'import' statement?"
--
Daryl Lee
Open the present--it's a gift.