Mauve usage with custom bootclasspath?

I'm attempting to create some scripts to test the SwingWT library, a Swing
implementation over SWT:

http://swingwt.sourceforge.net

Given the nature of the library (replacement for existing base runtime
libraries) and a desire to allow the test suite to run under any JVM
configuration, I'd like to run the tests with SwingWT in the boot class
path.  Assume running with the Sun JDK, how would I go about this?  I'm
trying something along these lines currently:

> autoreconf
> ./configure JAVA="{PATH TO JAVA} -bootclasspath=BOOTCLASSPATH"
JAVAC="{PATH TO JAVAC} -bootclasspath=BOOTCLASSPATH"
> make check

where BOOTCLASSPATH = {PATH TO SWINGWT JAR};{PATH TO RT.JAR}

Is this the correct approach?  Any suggestions for how to isolate tests just
to SwingWT?  Forgive my ignorance if this is the incorrect way to use Mauve,
but I found it difficult for find documentation.

Thank you!

Daniel Naab