gnu/testlet/java/nio/channels/FileChannel/manyopen.java broken

gnu/testlet/java/nio/channels/FileChannel/manyopen.java tries to open
1024 * 3 files and signals failure if that fails.

I don't think it can be considered an error if this fails, especially
since many popular operating systems limit the number open files that a
single process can have:

Here is the output of "ulimit -n" on some boxes I have access to:

OpenBSD 3.4 x86: 64
Solaris 9 sparc: 256
Linux (debian 2.2 x86/suse 8 AMD64/Fedora core 1/2/3) : 1024
FreeBSD 4.10-BETA: 7322
NetBSD 1.6.1: 64
OSX 10.2: 256

Since the test doesn't actually test for anything other than the ability
to open many files and the extent of that ability isn't specified in any
spec that I'm aware of I suggest that we remove the test.

/noa