Re: Mauve results...

I wrote a custom subclass of TestHarness, the source code is here if you
or anyone wants to look at it:

http://www.object-refinery.com/classpath/mauve-report/mauve-report.zip

I'm short on time this month and next, but in January I will try to
write some documentation about how to generate the test reports, and
tidy up the rough edges in the code.

Regards,
Dave Gilbert