Re: Unicode test noise

But it really is a lot of tests; there is nothing wrong with that.
The real fix is in a better runner.  Perhaps I should publish the runner I
have been working on, it solves this problem already.  (except that you
get one page which is really big :)

I think any of those changes are not a good idea.

--
Thomas Zander