Re: Jacks tests for the new java spec

>> Are there gonna be tests for the jsr-201 (Enumerations, Autoboxing,
>> Enhanced for loops and Static Import) in the next Jacks updates ?
>>
>> Is there a possiblity to add our tests made for the jsr-201 ?

Yeah, definitely.

Dalibor> I think it would be great to have tests for the new jsrs
Dalibor> added to jacks, too.  You can ask Tom Tromey for cvs access
Dalibor> to mauve/jacks.

Fill out the handy form:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

There are a few jacks tests for new language features already.  And I
think I have some more lying around that I haven't checked in
yet... nothing very comprehensive though.

Tom