Re: building with eclipse

Hi Tom,

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 13:30 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:

> Mark> The only trouble I had in both is that eclipse seems to not be able to
> Mark> find any of the generated files, like gnu/classpath/Configuration.java
> Mark> and gnu/testlet/config.java till I explicitly refresh the projects
> Mark> manually. Which is a slight pain since it won't let me do that until
> Mark> after it tries to compile everything and tries to show the hunderds of
> Mark> errors it finds due to these missing files.
>
> Hmm... this should happen already.
>
> Pull up the project properties for the classpath project.  Then go to
> the Builders tab, pull up the Autogen builder, and look at its Refresh
> tab.  For me it says to refresh "the project containing the selected
> resource".

Just did a clean classpath CVS checkout with a cleanly installed eclipse
(new debian packages from Michael) with no old .eclipse or workspace
directories. Which gave the same result as described above.

Properties -> Builders -> Autogen -> Refresh has "Refresh resources upon
completion" checked, "The project containing the selected resource"
checked and "Recursively include sub-folders" checked. Similar for the
Configure builder.

Selecting refresh on the classpath project fixed the problem as before.

Cheers,

Mark