Re: SecurityException throwpoint audit

Olli Vertanen wrote:
> I just joined the list. I was browsing the archieves and found a
> short discussion about SecurityException throwpoint audit. Anybody
> working on that?

Hi Olli,

Yeah, I'm working on it, slowly but surely.  Currently the
only information online is the automatic status page at
http://people.redhat.com/gbenson/throwpoint-report.html.
I have some stuff I wrote the other day for Tom Tromey
and Anthony Green which I'm tidying up for the wiki but
I've attached it below in case you're interested.

Cheers,
Gary