Re: Problem with auto compilation and gnu.testlet.java.security.Engine.getInstance

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 14:21 +0200, Edwin Steiner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> When testing cacao with mauve we had a FAIL that only occurred on the
> first test run in a clean mauve checkout.
>
> The reason is that when running the testlet
>
>     gnu.testlet.java.security.Engine.getInstance
>
> mauve auto compilation misses the required class
>
>     gnu.testlet.java.security.MessageDigest.MauveDigest
>
> This class is later compiled when the MessageDigest testlet is run,
> so the FAIL is not reproducible later.
>
> Any idea what to do about this?
>
> Cheers,
> -Edwin

So the test compiles and runs, but fails because it requires MauveDigest
and can't find it?  I've tried running the test after a clean checkout,
and it works, but there are some failures.  So I'm guessing it falls
back to some default behaviour when it can't find MauveDigest?

I see that the test file has the "// Uses:" note, I guess we have to
make Mauve search for that and autocompile the needed files.

Tony