Re: multidirectbufferIO and multibufferIO

Casey> I don't see that much point in using readv/writev for file I/O, anyway,
Casey> especially because there do seem to be bugs in our implementation of it.

Can you ask the guy who wrote this code in Classpath about his
motivations?  I don't remember them, and it would be good to know what
drove the implementation before we look at removing it.

Tom