Re: Newsforge article on release of Java code

Bruce Byfield wrote:
I'm preparing an article on the effect of this morning's announcement
from Sun on the various free Java projects.

Would any of you have time today to make a quick comment on how the
announcement might affect the various free java projects?

I would also welcome comments on any other issues raised by the
announcement.

Thanks,
Hi Bruce,

thank you for asking for our opinions.

There are several comments from our developer blogs on planet.classpath.org, and I hope we'll see a few more coming. If you want to ask specific projects specific questions, their mailing lists would be the best way to get the sort of feedback. Mauve is our rest suite project, and as such isn't directly related to today's great announcement.

cheers,
dalibor topic