"I'm Sun. Can I use the Mauve Project's testsuite?"

Hi, I'm getting ready to request permission to officially use Mauve in-house on OpenJDK testing.

Reviewing the license headers I found an instance of the Common Public License in a properties file.

mauve//gnu/testlet/java/util/zip/InflaterInputStream/messages.properties

I don't know yet if this will be a problem. The policy says I have to tell the lawyers about this other license ....soooooo... Hm, I also found a file under the Apache license and that the CORBA tests were imported from elsewhere and are under either LGPL or GPL.

Then there is:
mauve//gnu/testlet/java/util/regex/Pattern/pcrematches.java: /** Regex test suites from adapted from PCRE (http://www.pcre.org/license.txt). */

But that's just the BSD license.

I really just wanted to send you an email with that question from your FAQ because it's such a cool question for me to ask.

- David Herron