Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:10:55 -0500
From: Doug Currie <e@flavors.com>
To: Joel Sherrill <joel@oarcorp.com>
Cc: Duncan Smith <dds@flavors.com>
Subject: libm reentrancy

After encountering the time bug in RTEMS we have been looking at
integrating newlib 1.8 into our source tree. We forked off at 1.6.x.

I noticed that libm no longer supports reentrancy. Do you have any insight
on this decision? Although it was only really useful for capturing errno on
a task by task basis, I'm sorry to see it removed.

Regards,