FW: arm 7tdmi gnu toolchain

> It appears you have failed to turn off the monitor compiler defines in
> configure.host.  If you
> look in newlib/configure.host you will notice that there is a
> -DARM_RDI_MONITOR compiler flag set on
hm, i had a look on this flag. it wasn't set. so i tried to set it and even
to unset the -DRAM_RPD_MONITOR (?) flag. nothing of these modifications lead
to a success. so i fell a little helpless.
maybe there is a mistake in my doing:
i want the newlib to be build. therefore i use 'make all-target-newlib' and
after that a 'make install-target-newlib'. my first try was a simple 'make'.
but i read the configure files and noticed that for the target arm-*-* the
libgloss will be build. but i made the changes in newlib-crt0.S. so i need
the newlib to be build.
is a 'make all-target-newlib' correct?

joerg
--