Re: bug report: sscanf problem with cygwin 1.3.1-1

Confirmed. I used vsscanf() as my test case, but all *scanf() functions
in newlib call the same workhorse function, __svfscanf_r().

It looks like there is a problem handling decimal points in __svfscanf_r
(newlib/libc/stdio/vfscanf.c line 227) but I can't find it by inspection
and I don't have a debuggable cygwin1.dll handy.  There have been a few
changes in that code lately, but look at the recent diffs doesn't show
any reason why decimal point handling would stop working.

Can somebody with a debuggable version of newlib/cygwin1 try to track
this down -- Mark's sample code should generate a nice simple test case
with which to gdb the newlib code.  Meanwhile, I'll start a debuggable
kernel build...

--Chuck