auto-sync more files?

The following directory and files are sorta common with the gcc
repository (obviously, MAINTAINERS isn't the same file, but the name
is).  A few people have been asking for tighter syncing between these
two repositories for the files that can be sync'd.  I am willing to
add these to the libiberty auto-sync script, but if I did it would
mean that your projects would need to go through gcc-patches to get
changes for these approved (like as already happens for libiberty).

Comments?

config/*

COPYING
COPYING.LIB