Re: MMIX newlib port

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, J. Johnston wrote:
> Accepted and checked in.

Thanks.

I see you indented the copyright note, and made the copyright
notice on a line separate from the rest of the license notice,
so it could (incorrectly I should add) be seen as not part of
the notice.  I didn't have to worry about that before.

Other indentation also changed, probably because of mailer
problems changing TABs to spaces or that the patches wasn't
applied with "patch".  This made indentation non-gnu-standard.
I'll like to change that back.  Ok?  I can do the commit, I
think.

brgds, H-P