Re: about ARM's RDP RDI monitors

Ðí¿¡¾ê wrote:

> Hi,
>       What's the difference between ARM's RDP and RDI (Angel) monitor? If there is some infomation about it, tell me please.
>       Because I don't join the maillist, please CC answers to me. Thanks.
>
>                                              Xu Junjuan
>                                              xjj@arch.cs.pku.edu.cn

Xu,

  Check out the ARM website for documention:
http://www.arm.com/arm/documentation?OpenDocument

  Look at Application Note 39: "Demon and RDP" for example.  It discusses
briefly about the
history of the RDP (Remote Debug Protocol) and ADP (Angel Debug Protocol) as
well as providing
some info about RDP.