10 Million Email Addresses - ONLY $69!

10 MILLION
 EMAIL ADDRESSES
 FOR ONLY $69.00

 You want to make some money?

 we can put you in touch with over 10 million people at virtually no cost.

 Can you make one cent from each of theses names?

If you can you have a profit of over $250,000.00

      That's right, we have 10 Million  Fresh  email

addresses that we will sell for only $69. These are all

fresh addresses  with no duplications. They are

all sorted and ready to be mailed.  That is the best

deal anywhere today!  Imagine selling a product for

only $5 and getting only a 1/10% response.   That's

$1,350,000 in your pocket !!!

 Don't believe it? People are making that kind of

money right now by doing the same thing, that is

why you get so much email from people selling you

their product....it works!  we will even include,

a  FREE demo copy of the worlds leading  BULK MAILING

SOFTARE!

These 10 Million email addresses and software are

yours to keep, so you can use them over and

over and they come on 1 CD.

This offer is not for everyone.

If you can not see  just how excellent the

 risk / reward ratio in this offer is then there is

nothing we can do for you.

To make money you must stop dreaming

and TAKE ACTION.

10 MILLION email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!! (includes bulk mailing sotware)

$69.00

VISA/MC & OR SEND MONEY ORDERS ONLY

*FOR VISA/MC-
STEP 1:  Print out the below ORDER FORM
STEP 2:  Type or Print your order information into the form
STEP 3:  FAX Your order to us.

FAX TO: 650-745-3345 (Order with confidence.  This is a secure fax area.
Only our qualified sales team will have access to your order
information)

                         CREDIT CARD ORDER FORM(Print clearly with DARK pen)
Name:                   ________________________________

Address:                ________________________________ * *BILLING ADDRESS ONLY

City, State, ZIP:       ________________________________

Country:                ______________   (International Orders)

Phone Number:           ______________   (In case we can't make out your order)

METHOD OF PAYMENT- CREDIT CARD ONLY
[   ]Visa   [   ]MasterCard

Credit Card #:  __________________________________

Exp Date: _______________

Signature: ____________________________ (Required)

E-Mail Address: ____________________________ *(PRINT CLEARLY!!

 WE WILL BILL 69.00

OUR ADDRESS FOR SENDING MONEY ORDERS-

DB Webcom
P.O. BOX 5502
Novato, ca 94948

69.00

ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL, QUICKLY, PROPERLY, LEGALLY PROVIDED WITH ORDER

Copyright 2000
All rights reserved