From: Robles Román, José Miguel [mailto:jmrroman@indra.es]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 3:55 PM
To: Banit Agrawal
Subject: RE: Help needed : Problem with printf

Hi,

It depends on the specific application. I usually work in line buffered
mode, but when it is interesting to me seing less than a complete line
(for example in "Select an option: "), I use fflush.

My target is m68k-coff without SO, the I/O is implemented through serial
ports.

Best Regards,
José Miguel