Re: building newlib for mingw32

At 03.45 19/03/2003, you wrote:
If you don't try my suggestions then maybe someone else here with lots of experience building newlib on windows will be willing to help instead.

maybe I'm not the best one to give suggestions about this (trying to build newlib has been my most recent failure), but this guy is working on something similar:

<http://reactos.wox.org/index.php?page=mingwnt>