Re: [Fwd: Modes, stack setup for "no-OS" ARM app]

Toralf Lund wrote:

Nick Clifton wrote:

[ Snip ]

Yeah, I know.

There is none that assumes a plain system, though - i.e. one that doesn't even have anything like RedBoot - which is what I want. Or *maybe* I should port RedBoot after all (I decided not to earlier on), but that's a different discussion entirely. newlib/libc/sys/arm/crt0.S is mostly fine, though, except for the stack issues discussed here ;-)

Actually, the libgloss redboot-crt0.S doesn't set up more than one sp, either - but perhaps there is additional setup within RedBoot itself?

I also looked for startup files that would set up for multiple modes on other platforms, but didn't find anything good.

Cheers Nick

--
Toralf Lund <toralf@procaptura.com> +47 66 85 51 22
ProCaptura AS                       +47 66 85 51 00 (switchboard)