Re: About mips-elf-ld (newlib)

At first, thanks for your reply.

1. I do not write my own crt0.c
2. I compile my program by "mips-elf-gcc t.c"
   then i get the following error message:
   warning: cannot find entry symbol _start and
   undefined reference to `printf'

I have an experience that to build arm toolchain successfully (--target=arm-
elf).
I use the same method to build the mips toolchain (--target=mips-elf).

I can use the mips-elf-gcc option "-v" to see which file(object) do it links
for mips executable file.

>From the information, i compare it with arm gcc (arm-elf-gcc -v t.c),
i find that it lacks to link crt0.o and -lc option.
So, i get the above error message.

Maybe, i build the mips toolchain with wrong method (especially newlib part).
Therefore, i get the wrong result.

Anyone has the experience to build the mips toolchain (--target=mips-elf)
(binutils gcc newlib gdb)successfully can get me some ideas!!

                                                   thanks a lot !!