sscanf exposed bugs

Sorry for the intrusion, I don't have newlib installed, but I do follow the code.
I happen to be working on a different version of the scanf() family. The test that was
just used for the patch was great! However, upon closer inspection of the scanf code,
would there possibly be missing code for "infinity" ??? I could convert and test your
code but thought it might be faster if you tested for the infinity cases yourself.
Again, sorry for the intrusion.
Steve <tauvan@starpower.net>