HUGE_VALF and HUGE_VALL support

I mentioned a while back that I would take a crack at adding these values to newlib. I have had some code kicking around for a while that was getting in the way of some recent posted changes so I just checked it in. It has been built and tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.

If anyone experiences problems, please post. Corinna, I cc'd you to make you aware if Cygwin isn't overriding math.h.

-- Jeff J.

2005-10-14 Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@redhat.com>

        * libc/include/math.h (HUGE_VALF, HUGE_VALL): New.
        * libm/common/Makefile.am: Add s_infconst.c support.
        * libm/common/Makefile.in: Regenerated.
        * libm/common/s_infconst.c: New file with float and
        long double infinity support added.
        * libm/math/Makefile.am: Remove s_infconst.c support.
        * libm/math/Makefile.in: Regenerated.
        * libm/math/s_infconst.c: Moved to common directory.
        * libm/mathfp/Makefile.am: Remove s_infconst.c support.
        * libm/mathfp/Makefile.in: Regenerated.
        * libm/mathfp/s_infconst.c: Moved to common directory.