linker script for V850?

Torsten Mohr tmohr@s.netic.de
Sat Apr 29 08:27:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

I tried googling for m32c.x but did not find _any_ occurrences.

So i tried to install the toolchain for that, which also fails
for binutils-2.16.1 as "m32c", "m32c-elf" and "m32c-unknown-elf"
are unsupported targets.

There is a target "m32r", does this one also work?

Could you send me a linker script for "m32c" that contains
those constructs that let me place .data and .tdata into ROM
and copy them to RAM?

Best regards,
Torsten.