Re: getopt_long

Gregory Pietsch wrote:
Shaun Jackman wrote:

After some cursory testing, I can say, "Works for me!" Can this
getopt_long implementation be added to newlib?

Done, with modifications. In addition to the changes Shaun posted, I had to modify the header file to make it compile (obviously Shaun did this locally). I removed the flag check for including getopt.h as this should be handled inside the header file. I also modified getopt_internal to return EOF when argc == 0 or argv == NULL (simple checks). This matched the behavior of glibc as opposed to returning '?'.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

Go right ahead and add it. -- Gregory Pietsch

Cheers,
Shaun