Re: PATCH: Disable dynamic allocation in atexit

Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> Jeff Johnston wrote:
>>
>>> Mark,
>>>
>>>  The patch is fine, but it's got me thinking I want to do a bit more.
>>

>> To be 100% clear, I'm interpreting that as approval, and I'll check it
>> in.  If that's not OK, shout!
>>

> I had meant for you to wait.

Oh, sorry!  I interpreted "is fine" as "OK".  Shall I revert it?  I can
do that right away, if you like.

> There should at least be a way to default
> this for a platform in configure.host.  See newlib_io_pos_args for an
> example unless you want me to do it.

I don't want to make work for you on my account.  I am happy to do that
work, if you like -- but, then again, I won't stop you. :-)

Let me know what you'd like me to do; I'll do whatever's best to clean
up the mess.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell