Q: should it work?

Hi,

I've been playing with Shaun's work on the gcc/newlib/binutils combo to
cross-compile stuff for my PocketPC.

That worked rather well, but I wanted to move on to newer tools before
putting much effort in improving the current stuff.

So I "upgraded" to gcc 4.1, newlib 1.14, and binutils 2.16 .

And now I can't recompile and run even the most simple program.

Are there obvious pitfalls or should it "just work" ?

	Danny
--
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info