Newlib port to Cell BE - SPE

Hi,

attached you will find a vanilla port of newlib to the Cell Broadband
Engine SPE.
The license is BSD style and I have approval from our legal department to
send out this patch.

The first patch just enables the new target. I will make sure this gets
into upstream config asap.

The second patch is a vanilla enablement (libgloss, memcpy and
setjmp/longjmp).
It simply maps libgloss calls to the JSRE defined interface for PPE
assisted library calls.

I'd be glad to get any feedback.

I know this applies to 1.12, but Jeff already agreed to help me get this
work with autoconf.

(See attached file: newlib-spe-add-platform.diff.gz)
(See attached file: newlib-spe-vanilla.diff.gz)

kind regards / mit freundlichen gruessen
Andreas Neukoetter

---
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offence." (Dijkstra, 1975)