Re: arm-elf and mips-deb-linux gdb

On 6/29/06, Niklaus <niklaus@gmail.com> wrote:
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/pro/armenv/bin/first.o

after 2 mins or so i interrupt with a Ctrl-C Program received signal SIGINT, Interrupt. 0xf26ed660 in ?? () (gdb)

Can someone help me with this problem. Daniel(drow at false dot org)
told me i have to use linker scripts. Can anyone tell me which linker
scripts i have to use

Instead of running the program, you might find it more useful to step instruction-by-instruction and see that it behaves as you'd expect. Instead of `run', try 'display/i $pc' and 'si', which will display every instruction before it's executed, and let you see everything that's happening.

Cheers,
Shaun