Re: Where to send doc patches for newlib's printf?

mwoehlke wrote:
I am looking for a place to send doc patches for the printf function as implemented in Cygwin (which I am told - and according to the manpage in question - is done with newlib). Is this the place?

Yes, this is the place when Cygwin has not overridden the function in question.

The documentation for printf is generated from the comments inside newlib/libc/stdio/sprintf.c.