RE: Printf doesn't result in a call to write

OK, as far as initialization goes, I'm clearing the bss section, so that
shouldn't be an issue.  But what crt initialization do I need to invoke?

I've got a VERY simple setup: from powerup, a bootloader starts up my
application, which is a bunch of stuff to init the processor's memory
configuration registers, relocate the code out of ROM, clear bss, and
then invoke main() which invokes __eabi and then sets up some interrupt
stuff and then runs the application.  So what crt initialization must I
also do?