Andrew_Pinski@PlayStation.Sony.Com wrote:
With the following test program:
#include <assert.h>

int main(void)
{
  assert(0);
}

I get a linking error message:

I usually play with our internal builds for IBMs SDK releases, this problem doesn't reproduce on that. We do diverge slightly (with the intent of releasing all changes open source, merging all changes to mainline, and rebasing regularly).

Was the reproduced on the latest cvs or something older?

-Joel