Re: .SUFFIXES hosed by switch to automake 1.9.x

Hi Joern,

I have applied a fix. It so happens that arc doesn't have another .S file like trap.S which
is found in other libc/sys targets. I have added a dummy.S file as an extra source file
(it is empty save for a C comment). The patch adds the suffix rule as it does for the
other targets.

-- Jeff J.