Re: Patch to update libtool in GCC and Src trees

Steve Ellcey wrote:
I don't remember seeing the actual patch. This is the one proposed that does not use libtool unless we ask for it so it was definitely my preference. IIRC, the proposal was to change the way we set up libtool and it added a few macros prior to the check for libtool-used. If that is correct, there should be no problem.

-- Jeff J.

Yes, that is the one. Here is a pointer to the patch I am going to check in today.

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2007-05/msg00247.html

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com
Thanks. Looks fine.